41" JAPANESE SAMURAI KATANA SWORD Black&Red Folded Steel Oil Quenched Full Tang Blade Sharp
This japanese samurai sword katana has been hand polished and hand sharpened by hanbon forge. The full tang blade is made of folded steel with 13 times folding to create the 8192 layers, which cast flexibility and hardness of the blade in a large degree. The visible tenuous undulating grain on the blade was resulted from folded repeatedly during forging. The whole blade was hardened by oil quenched, the blade has been special treated which create many red and black pattern on the blade, the pattern can prevent the blade from rusting. It has a Chu-kissaki on the top of the blade. The blade has been hand polished, so it is also very Sharp. The fine finished flower design alloy tsuba(guard) comes with one piece brass habaki(blade collar), and two copper Seppas(spacer) secure the tsuba of the sword. The fuchi(sleeve) and kashira(buttcap) are made of alloy. The Tsuka(handle) has black genuine samegawa ray skin with brown chemical fiber ito which is tightly wrapped in hineri-maki method and with two bamboo mekugi pinned and two flower theme menuki(ornament) decorated. The Saya(sheath) has been constructed from hard wood with black high gloss finished. This beautiful sword is well-crafted and well-assembled, it is a good choice for Dojo students, gifts, and display. It is strong enough for cutting bamboo trees (fresh),tatami or slice paper.
41" JAPANESE SAMURAI KATANA SWORD Black&Red Folded Steel Oil Quenched Full Tang Blade Sharp Features:
- HanBon Forge Handmade Japanese katana
- Hand forged folded steel
- Hand polishing and hand sharping
- Heated treated and oil quenched blade
- Red and black pattern on the blade
- Full Tang Blade with 2 bamboo mekugi(pegs)
- Fine finished flower theme design alloy tsuba
- Brown synthetic silk tsuka-ito and sageo
- Black lacquered genuine SAMEGAWA (ray skin)
- Very Tight Hineri-maki wrap Handle
- Two flower design copper menuki on each side of the handle
- Black high gloss finished saya(sheath)
- Brass habaki and seppas
- Can be fully disassembled and assembled
- Can cut the bamboo trees(fresh),tatami or slice paper
- Comes with a free sword bag and certificate of authenticity.
NOTE: If you do not like the color or Mountings on this sword, please click HERE to choose different mountings.
Over Length: 41"
Blade Length: 27.7"
AS A SWORD MENUFACTURER, WE TAKE GREAT PRIDE IN THE QUALITY OF OUR SWORDS AND GUARANTEE YOU WILL BE SATISFIED WITH ANYTHING YOU PURCHASE AT HANBONFORGE.COM. IF FOR ANY REASON YOU ARE NOT COMPLETELY SATISFIED WITH YOUR PURCHASE, SEND IT BACK TO US. WE WILL BE HAPPY TO MAKE AN EXCHANGE OR ISSUE YOU A REFUND FOR THE ORIGINAL PRICE PAID ONCE THE ITEM IS RETURNED.