High Quality Japanese Sword Set (KATANA+WAKIZASHI+TANTO) Black&Red Damascus Full Tang Blade
This japanese samurai sword set is made of folded steel with 13 times folding to create the 8192 layers, which cast flexibility and hardness of the blade in a large degree. The visible tenuous undulating grain on the blades was resulted from folded repeatedly during forging. This full tang blades have been hand polished with multiple grade sharpen stone by Japanese method. They are very Sharp. The whole blades were hardened by oil quenched, all of the blades have been special treated which create many red and black pattern. The pattern can prevent the blades from rusting. Each blade has long HI(blood groove) on each side and a Chu-kissaki on the top. Wheel design tsuba(guard) is made of iron and it begins with a brass one piece Habaki. Two copper Seppas(spacer) secure the tsuba of the sword. The Fuchi(sleeve) and Kashira(buttcap) are made of iron. The Tsuka(handle) core is hard wooden, and the tsuka-ito is black synthetic Hineri-maki ove the red lacquered real ray skin samegawa. Two Menuki(ornament) are the Tsuka. The full tang is double pinned with bamboo mekugi. The Sayas(sheath) have been constructed from hard wood with black&red high gloss finished. The Sage-o is black&red thick cord, wrapped over a bright copper Kurigata. This sword set is very good choice for Dojo students, cutting practice, and display, and it is strong enough to cut through a thick bamboo tree with a single strike yet sharp enough to slice paper.
High Quality Japanese Sword Set (KATANA+WAKIZASHI+TANTO) Black&Red Damascus Full Tang Blade Features:
- HanBon Forge Handmade Japanese sword set
- Hand forged folded damascus Steel
- Heated treated and oil quenched blades
- Full Tang Blades with 2 bamboo mekugi(pegs)
- Hand polishing and sharping
- Fine finished wheel design iron tsuba
- Black synthetic tsuka-ito and Black&red thick sageo
- Red lacquered genuine SAMEGAWA (ray skin)
- Very Tight Hineri-maki wrap Handle
- Two menuki on the handle
- Black&red high gloss finished saya with hardened Koiguchi (scabbard mouth)
- One piece brass construction habaki
- Can be fully disassembled and assembled
- Can cut the bamboo trees(fresh),tatami or slice paper
- Comes with a free sword bag and certificate of authenticity.
NOTE: If you do not like the color or Mountings on this sword, please click HERE to choose different mountings.
Over Length: 41"
Blade Length: 27.7"
Overall Length: 30.7"
Nagasa Length: 19.7"
Handle Length: 8.1"
Over Length: 19.9"
Blade Length: 11.8"
AS A SWORD MENUFACTURER, WE TAKE GREAT PRIDE IN THE QUALITY OF OUR SWORDS AND GUARANTEE YOU WILL BE SATISFIED WITH ANYTHING YOU PURCHASE AT HANBONFORGE.COM. IF FOR ANY REASON YOU ARE NOT COMPLETELY SATISFIED WITH YOUR PURCHASE, SEND IT BACK TO US. WE WILL BE HAPPY TO MAKE AN EXCHANGE OR ISSUE YOU A REFUND FOR THE ORIGINAL PRICE PAID ONCE THE ITEM IS RETURNED.