Handmade Han Jian 1095 High Carbon Steel Chinese Dragon Sword Silver Alloy Tsuba Full Tang
"The Gentleman of Weapons" Chinese Sword Jian (剑) is considered one of the four major weapons, along with the Gun (staff), Qiang (spear), and the Dao (sabre). This sword was made with traditional forging technologies. The blade is 1095 high carbon steel engraved with beautiful patterns. The wood core handle is in black cord wrapped from the guard down, the mouth fits the V shaped hand guard neatly. Scabbard is solid wood decorated with silver alloy ornaments. It can be used by advanced Tai Chi practitioners, Kung Fu stylists, or those who may want to test its cutting capabilities.
Handmade Han Jian 1095 High Carbon Steel Chinese Dragon Sword Silver Alloy Tsuba Full Tang Features:
- HanBon Forge Handmade Chinese Sword Jian (剑)
- 1095 High Carbon Steel
- Full tang blade with etching patterns
- Sharp differentially hardened edges
- Solid wood handle wrapped black cord
- Silver alloy dragon tsuba and ornaments
- Solid wood scabbard
- Comes with a free sword bag.
Overall Length: 108 cm
Nagasa Length: 77 cm
Blade Width: 3.7 cm (approx)