Hand made iaito katana sword 1060 high carbon steel full tang blade crane theme
The iaito katana is designed for the beginner of the iaido practitioner, The blade is forged by 1060 high carbon steel with grooves (bo-hi) on both sides of the blade, which allows for a lighter blade and audible feedback when swung. the blade is also heat treated and oil quenched, The tsuka is made of wood and has genuine samegawa ray skin with alloy fuchi and kashira as well as ally crane menuki and green ito. The tsuka is double pegged with bamboo mekugi pins. The saya of the sword is wooden with a black high gloss finish.
The iaito katana featured:
- HanBon Forge Iaito katana
- 1060 high carbon steel full tang blade
- Full tang blade with 2 bamboo mekugi pins
- Green hardwood saya with green sageo
- Black genuine ray skin wrapped with green ito
- Crane theme tsuba and menuki
- Come with a free sword bag
- Come with a sword Certificate of authenticity
- Blade length: 27.7"
- Handle length: 10.7"
- Total length: 41“
AS A SWORD MENUFACTURER, WE TAKE GREAT PRIDE IN THE QUALITY OF OUR SWORDS AND GUARANTEE YOU WILL BE SATISFIED WITH ANYTHING YOU PURCHASE AT HANBONFORGE.COM. IF FOR ANY REASON YOU ARE NOT COMPLETELY SATISFIED WITH YOUR PURCHASE, SEND IT BACK TO US. WE WILL BE HAPPY TO MAKE AN EXCHANGE OR ISSUE YOU A REFUND FOR THE ORIGINAL PRICE PAID ONCE THE ITEM IS RETURNED.