Hand Forged KATANA Japanese samurai sword battle ready full tang blade
This katana is featured a hand forged 1060 high carbon steel with grooves (bo-hi) on both sides of the blade, which allows for a lighter blade and audible feedback when swung. This blade has been hand polished with multiple grade sharpen stone by Japanese method, which made the surface of the blade like a mirror, the blade is also very sharp. This blade comes with a full length Tang which greatly enhances the strength of the sword while swung.The tang will be filed to match well with the handle, The tip of the blade is a Chu Kissaki (medium length). The tsuka has tight hinerimaki using coffee synthetic ito over white genuine SAMEGAWA (ray skin) with double bamboo mekugi pegs. The menuki are and have lion theme. The wood saya is deeply lacquered with a glossy green finish and is tied with a coffee synthetic sageo.
- HanBon Forge Handmade Katana
- Hand forged 1060 high carbon steel
- Full Tang Blade and double pegged with bamboo mekugi pins for added security
- Long Bo-Hi (blood groove) on each side
- Chu Kissaki (medium length)
- Green gloss saya
- Blackened alloy tsuba, fuchi, and koshira
- Blackened alloy lion menuki
- Hineri-maki wrap Handle
- White genuine SAMEGAWA (ray skin) inlay
- Can cut the bamboo trees(fresh),tatami or slice paper
- Can take it apart for maintenance
- This katana is hand made and each is unique - size and weight will vary
- Comes with a free sword bag
Over Length: 40.9"
Blade Length: 27.7"