Hand Forged Damascus Steel Oil Quenched Blade Skull Tsuba Japanese Samurai Sword Katana
This Japanese Samurai Sword Katana has been handmade by hanbon forge. The full tang blade has been constructed from folded steel with 13 times folding to create the 8192 layers, show us a beautiful HADA(patter of folding the steel), and it has been hand polished with multiple grade sharpen stone by Japanese method, the blade is very sharp. The full tang blade has long HI(blood groove) on each side and a CHU-kissaki on the top. The tsuba(guard) is made from fine finished alloy with SKULL design, the Habaki (blade collar) is a one piece brass construction. Two Seppas(spacer) secure the Tsuba. The Fuchi(sleeve) and Kashira(buttcap) are also made of alloy. The Tsuka(handle) core is hard wooden with red Ray Skin Same and black synthetic fiber tsuka-ito. Two Bamboo Mekugi secure the tang of the sword into the Tsuka, and two copper menuki on each side of the handle. The Saya(sheath) has been constructed from hard wood with black&red high gloss finished. The Sage-o is black synthetic silk cord, wrapped over a bright copper Kurigata. This beautiful katana sword is not only a gift or display but also a good choice for Dojo students and cutting practice.
Hand Forged Damascus Steel Oil Quenched Blade Skull Tsuba Japanese Samurai Sword Katana Features:
- HanBon Forge Handmade Japanese Katana Sword
- Hand forged damuascus steel
- Heated treated and oil quenched blade
- Hand made 8192 layers damasucs steel blade
- Full Tang Blade with 2 bamboo mekugi(pegs)
- Hand polishing and sharping with sharpen stone
- Long HI and Chu-kissaki on the blade
- Fine finished SKULL Design alloy Tsuba(guard)
- Black synthetic fiber tsuka-ito and sageo
- Red lacquered genuine SAMEGAWA (ray skin)
- Very Tight Hineri-maki wrap Handle
- Black high gloss finished saya with hardened Koiguchi (scabbard mouth)
- Two copper menuki on each side of the handle
- One piece brass construction habaki
- Can be fully disassembled and assembled
- Can cut the bamboo trees(fresh),tatami or slice paper
- Comes with a free sword bag and certificate of authenticity.
NOTE: If you do not like the color or Mountings on this sword, please click HERE to choose different mountings.
Over Length: 40.9"
Blade Length: 27.7"
AS A SWORD MENUFACTURER, WE TAKE GREAT PRIDE IN THE QUALITY OF OUR SWORDS AND GUARANTEE YOU WILL BE SATISFIED WITH ANYTHING YOU PURCHASE AT HANBONFORGE.COM. IF FOR ANY REASON YOU ARE NOT COMPLETELY SATISFIED WITH YOUR PURCHASE, SEND IT BACK TO US. WE WILL BE HAPPY TO MAKE AN EXCHANGE OR ISSUE YOU A REFUND FOR THE ORIGINAL PRICE PAID ONCE THE ITEM IS RETURNED.