Hand Forged Black&Red Oil Quenched Damascus Full Tang Blade Iron Koshirae Japanese KATANA Sword Very Sharp
This is a well-crafted Japanese samurai sword katana. It is made of Damascus Steel with 13 times folding to create the 8192 layers, which increased flexibility and hardness of the blade. The blade has been special treated which create many red and black pattern on the blade. The pattern can prevent the blade from rusting, and it will not fade unless you re-polish the blade. It has long HI(blood groove) running the full length of the blade, this not only allows for a lighter blade and audible feedback when swung, but also can balance the blade to achieve optimal performance. The fine finished iron round Tsuba(guard) begins with a one piece brass Habaki. Two copper Seppas secure the tsuba of the sword. The Tsuka(handle) is hard wood laid over the tang of the blade, it comes with white genuine Ray skin Samegawa and black synthetic tsuka-Ito. Two dragon design copper menuki on the handle. The tang is secured by two bamboo Mekugi. The Fuchi(sleeve) and Kashira(buttcap) are made of iron. The Saya has been constructed from hard wood with a black high gloss finished. Sage-o is black cord, wrapped over a bright copper Kurigata. This is an excellent sword that even the most advanced collector would be proud to display. The cutting edge can be customized for different usage.
Hand Forged Black&Red Oil Quenched Damascus Full Tang Blade Iron Koshirae Japanese KATANA Sword Very Sharp Features:
- HanBon Forge Handmade Japanese Sword katana
- Heated treated and oil quenched red damascus steel blade
- Beautiful Red pattern on the blade
- Full Tang Blade with 2 bamboo mekugi(pegs)
- 12 steps hand polishing and sharping
- Long Hi on each side and a chu-kissaki on the top
- Fine finished round iron tsuba(guard)
- Black synthetic tsuka-ito and sageo
- White genuine SAMEGAWA (ray skin)
- Very Tight Hineri-maki wrap Handle
- Two dragon design menuki on the tsuka
- Black gloss finished saya with hardened Koiguchi (scabbard mouth)
- Brass habaki and seppa
- Can be fully disassembled and assembled
- Can cut the bamboo trees(fresh),tatami or slice paper
- Comes with a free sword bag and certificate of authenticity.
NOTE: If you do not like the color or Mountings on this sword, please click HERE to choose different mountings.
Over Length: 41"
Blade Length: 27.7"