Hand Forge Dragon Japanese Samurai Sword
This KATANA is hand forged using Japanese methods to create a perfect blade, the blade is made of 1060 high carbon steel, and the whole blade was hardened by oil tempered. A flying dragon is engraved on the blade near the tsuka. the blade also comes with grooves (bo-hi) on both sides, This not only allows for a lighter blade and audible feedback when swung. but also can balance the blade to achieve optimal performance. The wood saya is deeply lacquered with a glossy black finish, and two dragons are hand carved on both of the saya(see how the saya was carved). the tsuba is a square shape blackened alloy tsuba with a dragon theme. the fuchi, koshira and menuki are also dragon theme. The tsuka is wrapped in white genuine SAMEGAWA (ray skin) and the tsuka-ito is in coffee color. this dragon katana is very suitable for iaido and kendo superior.
Hand Forge Dragon Katana Japanese Samurai Sword Features:
- HanBon Forge Handmade Katana
- Hand forged high carbon steel blade with dragon carved
- hand polishing
- Full Tang Blade and double pegged with bamboo mekugi pins
- Gloss black finished saya with dragon engraved
- Dragon Theme tsuba, fuchi, koshira and menuki
- Coffee tsuka-ito and sageo
- White genuine SAMEGAWA (ray skin) inlay
- Brass habaki and seppa
- Can take it apart for maintenance
- Comes with a free sword bag
Over Length: 40.9"
Blade Length: 27.7"
AS A SWORD MENUFACTURER, WE TAKE GREAT PRIDE IN THE QUALITY OF OUR SWORDS AND GUARANTEE YOU WILL BE SATISFIED WITH ANYTHING YOU PURCHASE AT HANBONFORGE.COM. IF FOR ANY REASON YOU ARE NOT COMPLETELY SATISFIED WITH YOUR PURCHASE, SEND IT BACK TO US. WE WILL BE HAPPY TO MAKE AN EXCHANGE OR ISSUE YOU A REFUND FOR THE ORIGINAL PRICE PAID ONCE THE ITEM IS RETURNED.