HUSA KNIFE Chinese DAO 1095 carbon Steel Full Tang Blade Sword Traditional Handmade
HUSA KNIFE, also sometimes called Achang knife, is traditional forged weapon of the Achang people of China. This sort of knife is well-forged and elaborately made, and very sharp, tensile, durable. The blade is AISI 1095 carbon steel which is better for cutting because of good hardness and flexibility. The tang of the sword is secured by two bamboo mekugi(pegs). The handle and sheath are wrapped by cotton ito to increase friction, golden sun and moon themed pattern engravings on blade are very beautiful, making the knife a work of art.
HUSA KNIFE Chinese DAO 1095 Carbon Steel Full Tang Blade Sword Traditional Handmade Features:
- HanBon Forge Handmade Chinese Husa knife Dao (刀)
- Taditional hand forged
- 1095 high carbon steel full tang blade
- Golden sun and moon themed pattern engravings
- High quality red wood saya wrapped by cotton ito
- Very tight cotton tsuka-ito
- Top quality brass tsuba
- Double pinned bamboo mekugi(pegs)
- Very sharp(battle ready), can cut fresh bamboos, small trees, straw mats etc.
- Comes with a free sword bag.
HUSA KNIFE size:
Overall Length: 76cm
Nagasa Length: 53cm
Handle Length: 23cm
Blade Width: 3.5cm(approx)
Blade Thickness: 0.65cm(approx)