HIGH QUALITY HANDMADE ZATOICHI JAPANESE NINJA SWORD CLAY TEMPER BLADE Can Cut Tree
This Ninjato sword has been hand forged using the ancient method of sword making. The blade of the sword has been constructed from 1095 High Carbon steel in a Maru style. In accordance with Japanese tradition, the blade has been treated with a clay covering, applied to the entire sword except the cutting edge. The blade is heated and quenched in spring water. The combination of the quenching and the clay cover creates a significant temperature difference in the Ha of the blade and the rest of the sword. The hamon is authentic all the way up to the tip. This blade has been hand polished with multiple grade sharpen stone by Japanese method, which made the surface of the blade like a mirror, the blade is also very sharp. The tip of the blade is a Chu-Kissaki(long length). The blade comes with long HI(blood groove) on each side this not only allows for a lighter blade and audible feedback when swung, but also can balance the blade to achieve optimal performance. This Ninja sword has no tsuba(guard), the Habaki (blade collar) is a one piece brass construction. This sword comes with a hexagonal tsuka(handle) and Saya(scabbard) which are made of African rosered wood, and the tang is double pinned with bamboo mekugi. The saya has buffalo horn Koiguchi and kojiri. This sword is strong enough to cut through a thick bamboo tree with a single strike yet sharp enough to slice paper.
HIGH QUALITY HANDMADE ZATOICHI JAPANESE NINJA SWORD CLAY TEMPER BLADE can cut tree Features:
- HanBon Forge Handmade Ninjato sword
- AISI 1095 high carbon steel
- Traditional construction Built for cutting
- Differentially Clay tempered and water quenched
- Hand polished with multiple grade sharpen stone
- Comes with a full tang blade and O-kissaki
- Long HI(blood groove) on each side of the blade
- Shirasaya style hexagonal Tsuka(handle)
- Natural african rosered wood hexagonal saya(sheath)
- Double Pinned Bamboo Mekugi(peg)
- Comes with a one piece brass habaki
- Buffalo horn Koiguchi and kojiri
- Can be fully disassembled and assembled
- Can cut the bamboo trees(fresh),tatami or slice paper
- Comes with a free sword bag and certificate of authenticity.
NOTE: If you do not like the color or Mountings on this sword, please click HERE to choose different mountings.
Over Length: 40.9"
Blade Length: 27.7"