Fully Hand Forged Damascus Steel Oil Quenched Blade Tree Koshirae Japanese Samurai Sword Katana
This is a well-made Japanese samurai sword katana. It is made of Damascus Steel with 13 times folding to create the 8192 layers, which cast flexibility and hardness of the blade. The blade is repeatedly heat treated and hand forged to remove impurities. This blade has been hand polished with multiple grade sharpen stone by Japanese method, which made the surface of the blade like a mirror, the blade is also very sharp. It has long HI(blood groove) running the full length of the blade, this not only allows for a lighter blade and audible feedback when swung, but also can balance the blade to achieve optimal performance. The fine finished alloy Tree theme Tsuba(guard) begins with a brass one piece Habaki. Two copper Seppas secure the tsuba of the sword. The Tsuka(handle) is hard wood laid over the tang of the blade, it comes with red lacquered genuine Ray skin Samegawa and black synthetic tsuka-Ito. Two Lion design copper menuki on each side of the handle. The tang is secured by two bamboo Mekugi. The Fuchi(sleeve) and Kashira(buttcap) are made of alloy. The Saya has been constructed from hard wood with a black&red high gloss finished. Sage-o is black cord, wrapped over a bright copper Kurigata. This is an excellent sword that even the most advanced collector would be proud to display. The cutting edge can be customized for different usage.
Fully Hand Forged Damascus Steel Oil Quenched Blade Tree Koshirae Japanese Samurai Sword Katana Features:
- HanBon Forge Handmade Japanese samurai sword katana
- Heated treated and oil quenched damascus steel blade
- Beautiful Hada(pattern of folding the steel) on the blade
- Full Tang Blade with 2 bamboo mekugi(pegs)
- 12 steps hand polishing and sharping
- Long Hi on each side and a chu-kissaki on the top
- Fine finished Tree theme alloy tsuba(guard)
- Black synthetic tsuka-ito and sageo
- Red lacquered genuine SAMEGAWA (ray skin)
- Very Tight Hineri-maki wrap Handle
- Two copper Lion design menuki
- Black&red gloss finished saya with hardened Koiguchi (scabbard mouth)
- Brass habaki and seppa
- Can be fully disassembled and assembled
- Can cut the bamboo trees(fresh),tatami or slice paper
- Comes with a free sword bag and certificate of authenticity
NOTE: If you do not like the color or Mountings on this sword, please click HERE to choose different mountings.
Over Length: 41"
Blade Length: 27.7"
AS A SWORD MENUFACTURER, WE TAKE GREAT PRIDE IN THE QUALITY OF OUR SWORDS AND GUARANTEE YOU WILL BE SATISFIED WITH ANYTHING YOU PURCHASE AT HANBONFORGE.COM. IF FOR ANY REASON YOU ARE NOT COMPLETELY SATISFIED WITH YOUR PURCHASE, SEND IT BACK TO US. WE WILL BE HAPPY TO MAKE AN EXCHANGE OR ISSUE YOU A REFUND FOR THE ORIGINAL PRICE PAID ONCE THE ITEM IS RETURNED.