Full Tang 9260 Spring Steel Katana Samurai Japanese Sword Monster Alloy Tsuba Sharp
This katana is handmade with 9260 spring steel, which has the capability to be a harder blade, the incredibly crafted blade that has both strength and flexibility makes a high-quality katana sword. The blade has no Hi (blood groove) to enhance its strength and cutting power. The blade comes full tang and very sharp. Two bamboo Mekugi (pegs) secure the tang of the blade. The Tsuba itself is a solid steel alloy plate with a monster head pattern. Two Seppa secure the tsuba to the tsuka of the sword. The tsuka has very tight hinerimaki (handle wrapping) with genuine red rayskin and black ito. The scabbard is made with black and red hard wood. Customization is available.
Full Tang 9260 Spring Steel Katana Samurai Japanese Sword Monster Alloy Tsuba Sharp Features:
- HanBon Forge Handmade Katana
- 9260 spring steel full tang blade
- Hand forged sharpened, polished
- NO-HI blade is more stronger for cutting
- Two bamboo Mekugi (pegs) secure the tang of the blade
- Wooden tsuka wrapped by genuine red rayskin, black ito
- Alloy monster tsuba (guard)
- Brass habaki (blade collar), seppa (spacer)
- Black & Red wooden saya (scabbard) with black sageo
- Uses: Iaito / Cutting Practice / Display
- Free sword bag and certifacate of authenticity
Over Length: 41"
Blade Length: 27.7"