Folded Steel Katana Japanese Samurai Sword Clay tempered Unokubi-Zukuri Red Blade
The katana is damascus folded steel with special treated and clay tempered blade. A genuine Hamon runs the length of the blade ending at the blade's Kissaki. The blade comes full tang and sharp. It's strong and resilient. This extremely tough blade will not easily bend or take a set due to the superior heat treatment of the steel. The black and red color is acquired after a special treatment applied on the blade surface.
The tsuka is hard wood laid over the tang of the blade. Wrapped over the wood is a genuine yellow ray skin with a black ito wrapped over the Same. The tang is secured by two bamboo Mekugi. The Tsuba is made with iron. The hard wooden saya (scabbard) is warpped by genuine yellow rayskin. This sword is a very good choice for dojo and iaido use, gifts, cutting practice, display, and collection.
Folded Steel Katana Japanese Samurai Sword Clay tempered Unokubi-Zukuri Red Blade Full Tang Features:
- HanBon Forge Handmade Japanese katana
- Folded steel clay tempered red blade
- Unokubi-Zukuri full tang blade
- Red and black pattern on the blade
- Two bamboo pegs secure the tang
- Black tsuka ito
- Genuine yellow rayskin on handle
- Very Tight Hineri-maki wrapping
- Iron tsuba (guard)
- Brass seppa and habaki
- Genuine yellow rayskin wrapped saya (scabbard)
- Customization is available
- Comes with a sword bag and certificate of authenticity
Over Length: 41"
Blade Length: 27.7"