Folded Steel Katana Handmade Japanese Samurai Sword Clay Tempered Sharp Blade
The blade of this katana has been constructed of forge folded steel, the blade has been hand polished using Japanese water stones. The hamon and folding lines are clearly visible. It has a longer and more pointed kissaki, the blade is full tang and very sharp. The habaki is one piece brass construction. The seppas are copper. The tsuba is solid brass that is wave design. The Tsuka is constructed of hard wood over the tang of the blade with black ito and authentic samegawa. Two bamboo mekugi secures the tang to the Tsuka. The saya of the sword is wooden with a blue high gloss finish and bull horn koiguchi. This sword is a very good choice for dojo and iaido use, gifts, cutting practice, display, and collection.
Folded Steel Katana Handmade Japanese Samurai Sword Clay Tempered Sharp Blade Features:
- HanBon Forge Handmade Japanese Katana
- Damascus folded steel + clay tempered
- Beautiful grain pattern (HADA) with visible layers
- Real hamon full tang blade
- Two bamboo mekugi (pegs) secure the tang of the blade
- Hard wooden core handle
- Genuine blue ray skin and black ito wrapped tsuka
- Brass wave design tsuba (guard)
- Brass habaki and seppas
- Hard wooden blue saya (sheath) with black sageo
- Can be fully disassembled and assembled
- Free sword bag and certifacate of authenticity
Over Length: 41"
Blade Length: 27.7"