Japanese Samurai Katana Sword Clay Temperd Damascus Folded Steel Real Rayskin Saya
This Katana is traditional handmade sword. The blade is very sharp and folded 13 times resulting in over 8192 layers. Clay tempering results in a real hamon on blade. NO-HI (blood grooves) blade is stronger for cutting. It is full tang, we have no any shortened Tang blades. The tip of the blade is a Chu Kissaki (medium length). Wooden tsuka is wrapped with genuine yellow ray skin and tied with black silk ITO. The flower tsuba (guard) is made of brass. Flower fuchi and kashira with Menuki on each side as an ornament. Two bamboo mekugi (pegs) secure the tang. Hard wooden saya is wrapped by genuine yellow rayskin. Customization is available if you send us all your requirements. Once complete, item pictures will be sent to you before shipping out.
Japanese Samurai Katana Sword Clay Temperd Damascus Folded Steel Real Rayskin Saya Features:
- HanBon Forge Handmade Japanese katana
- Folded Steel 13 times to create 8192 layers Blade
- Clay tempered real hamon on blade
- Full tang hand forged
- NO-HI blade is stronger for cutting
- Hard wood handle wrapped by genuine ray skin and black ito
- Two Mekugi in the handle
- Brass flower tsuba, fuchi, kashira, menuki
- Brass flower habaki and seppa
- Hard wood saya wrapped by genuine yellow rayskin
- Can engrave English words and Japanese Kanji On the blade For Free
- Customization is available
- Come with a free sword bag and certificate of authenticity
Over Length: 41"
Blade Length: 27.7"
NOTE: If you do not like the color or Mountings on this sword, please click HERE to choose different mountings.
AS A SWORD MENUFACTURER, WE TAKE GREAT PRIDE IN THE QUALITY OF OUR SWORDS AND GUARANTEE YOU WILL BE SATISFIED WITH ANYTHING YOU PURCHASE AT HANBONFORGE.COM. IF FOR ANY REASON YOU ARE NOT COMPLETELY SATISFIED WITH YOUR PURCHASE, SEND IT BACK TO US. WE WILL BE HAPPY TO MAKE AN EXCHANGE OR ISSUE YOU A REFUND FOR THE ORIGINAL PRICE PAID ONCE THE ITEM IS RETURNED.