Hand Forged Black&Red Damascus Oil Quenched Full Tang Blade Brass Koshirae KATANA Japanese Sword
This katana is well-crafted by hanbon forge. It has been full hand forged, hand polished. The full tang blade is made of folded steel with 13 times folding, the blade has been special treated which create many red and black pattern on the blade. The pattern can prevent the blade from rusting. It comes with long Hi on each side and a Chu-kissaki. The full tang blade of the sword is secured by two bamboo Mekugi(peg). The Tsuba (guard) of the sword is made of brass with Toad design. The Habaki (blade collar) is a one piece brass construction, and two Seppas (spacer) secure the Tsuba. The fuchi and kashira are also made of brass. The tsuka(handle) core is hard wooden, and the tsuka-ito is green synthetic silk with alternating cross over the black lacquered real ray skin samegawa. Two copper toad theme Menuki(ornament) on the handle. The Saya(sheath) has been constructed from hard wood with green high gloss finished. The Sage-o is green cord, wrapped over a bright copper Kurigata of the scabbard.
Hand Forged Black&Red Damascus Oil Quenched Full Tang Blade Brass Koshirae Japanese KATANA Sword Features:
- Hand polished
- Hand forged Red folded steel
- Oil quenched full tang blade comes with a chu-kissaki
- Long HI on each side of the blade
- Fine finished Toad design brass tsuba
- Green synthetic silk tsuka-ito and sageo
- Black lacquered genuine SAMEGAWA (ray skin)
- Brass habaki and seppa
- Green high gloss finished saya with bright copper Kurigaga (knob)
- Bamboo mekugi and copper toad theme menuki
- Can be fully disassembled and assembled
- Comes with a free sword bag and certificate of authenticity.
NOTE: If you do not like the color or Mountings on this sword, please click HERE to choose different mountings.
Over Length: 40.9"
Blade Length: 27.7"