Folded Steel Katana Japanese Samurai Sword Red Blade Genuine Rayskin Wrapped Saya
The Katana is the result of a red and black blade using damascus folded steel. The blade is folded with 13 times and creats 8192 layers (HADA). The blade surface is finished with eletroplating which shows beautiful colors. Two bamboo Mekugi (pegs) secure the tang of the blade. The lacquered saya is hard wood with hull horn and wrapped with genuine SAMEGAWA (ray skin). The sword is brass dragon tsuba (guard), fuchi (handle collar), kashira (handle buttcap), menuki. You can contact us if you need customized blade engravings or other changes. Once complete, item pictures will be sent to you, and it will not be shipped out before we get your final confirmation.
Folded Steel Katana Japanese Samurai Sword Red Blade Genuine Rayskin Wrapped Saya Features:
- HanBon Forge Handmade Katana
- Hand polishing
- Red folded damascus steel (special treated)
- Beautiful hada (folded pattern) on blade
- Full tang with 2 bamboo mekugi (pegs)
- Long Bo-hi on each side of the blade
- Top quality brass dragon tsuba (guard), fuchi, kashira
- Hard wood+bull horn+genuine rayskin wrapped saya (scabbard)
- Hard wooden tsuka (handle) core
- Black leather ito wrapped tsuka with genuine black rayskin
- Comes with a free sword bag and certificate of authenticity
- Well wrapped foam box packing
Over Length: 41"
Blade Length: 27.7"
NOTE: If you do not like the color or Mountings on this sword, please click HERE to choose different mountings.
AS A SWORD MENUFACTURER, WE TAKE GREAT PRIDE IN THE QUALITY OF OUR SWORDS AND GUARANTEE YOU WILL BE SATISFIED WITH ANYTHING YOU PURCHASE AT HANBONFORGE.COM. IF FOR ANY REASON YOU ARE NOT COMPLETELY SATISFIED WITH YOUR PURCHASE, SEND IT BACK TO US. WE WILL BE HAPPY TO MAKE AN EXCHANGE OR ISSUE YOU A REFUND FOR THE ORIGINAL PRICE PAID ONCE THE ITEM IS RETURNED.