Clay Tempered Samurai Katana Damascus Folded Steel Japanese Sword Traditional Hand Forged
This katana is made by traditional hand forged methods. The blade is constructed from forge folded steel with clay tempered, through hardened, and highly hand polished. Clay tempered blade is more resistant and durable which has both strength and flexibility. It has no blood grooves which can enhance the blade weight when cutting. The tsuka has very tight hinerimaki (handle wrapping) using black synthetic ito over genuine black samegawa (ray skin). The Habaki (blade collar) is a one piece brass construction. The tsuba, fuchi, kashira is made of high quality iron. Two Seppas (spacer) secure the Tsuba. The saya is black matt finish wooden with a black sageo. We supply customization service!
Clay Tempered Samurai Katana Damascus Folded Steel Japanese Sword Traditional Hand Forged Features:
- HanBon Forge Handmade Japanese katana
- Clay Tempered Damascus Folded Steel
- Traditional full tang blade, hand polishing, sharpened
- No hi (blood grooves) to enhance the blade weight
- High quality iron tsuba (guard)
- High quality iron fuchi, kashira
- Black brass habaki and 2 seppas
- Two bamboo pegs secure the tang
- Wooden core handle wrapped by genuine rayskin and black ito
- Hineri-maki handle wrapping
- Black matt finish wooden saya (scabbard)
- Can cut through fresh bamboos, small trees, slice paper
- Come with a sword bag for free and certificate
Over Length: 41"
Blade Length: 27.7"
NOTE: If you do not like the color or Mountings on this sword, please click HERE to choose different mountings.
AS A SWORD MENUFACTURER, WE TAKE GREAT PRIDE IN THE QUALITY OF OUR SWORDS AND GUARANTEE YOU WILL BE SATISFIED WITH ANYTHING YOU PURCHASE AT HANBONFORGE.COM. IF FOR ANY REASON YOU ARE NOT COMPLETELY SATISFIED WITH YOUR PURCHASE, SEND IT BACK TO US. WE WILL BE HAPPY TO MAKE AN EXCHANGE OR ISSUE YOU A REFUND FOR THE ORIGINAL PRICE PAID ONCE THE ITEM IS RETURNED.