Clay Tempered Samurai Japanese 1.26" SORI Blade Katana Sword 1095 Steel Sharp Iron Flower Tsuba
This sword is hand forged and hand sharpened used Japanese traditional method. The sword is clay tempered 1095 steel 1.26" SORI blade. The beautiful real hamon on the blade is result of the differential cooling of the blade (quenching and tempering). The blade is hand polished created a mirror effect. It is sharp enough to cut through fresh bamboos, small trees, straw mats, slice paper. Two bamboo Mekugi(pegs) secure the tang of the blade. The tsuba(guard) is made of iron. The wooden tsuka(handle) is wrapped by genuine lacquered ray skin (SAMEGAWA) with high quality black leather ito. It is common hineri-maki on the handle. Red saya(sheath) is hard wooden with black&red imported sageo.
Clay Tempered Samurai Japanese 1.26" SORI Blade Katana Sword 1095 Steel Sharp Iron Flower Tsuba Features:
- HanBon Forge Handmade Japanese katana
- Clay Tempered 1095 Steel full tang blade
- Genuine hamon on the edge(differental hardened)
- 1.26" SORI Blade
- Long hi(blood grooves) on two sides
- Battle ready (Very sharp)
- Two bamboo Mekugi(pegs) secure the tang of the blade
- Iron Flower Tsuba
- Iron menuki(hilt ornament)
- Brass habaki and seppa
- Black leather tsuka-ito
- Common hineri-maki wrap
- Red GENUINE RAY SKIN (SAMEGAWA)
- Black&red imported sageo
- Red lacquered hard wood saya
- Includes a free sword bag, certificate of authenticity
Over Length: 40.9"
Blade Length: 27.7"
NOTE: If you do not like the color or Mountings on this sword, please click HERE to choose different mountings.
AS A SWORD MENUFACTURER, WE TAKE GREAT PRIDE IN THE QUALITY OF OUR SWORDS AND GUARANTEE YOU WILL BE SATISFIED WITH ANYTHING YOU PURCHASE AT HANBONFORGE.COM. IF FOR ANY REASON YOU ARE NOT COMPLETELY SATISFIED WITH YOUR PURCHASE, SEND IT BACK TO US. WE WILL BE HAPPY TO MAKE AN EXCHANGE OR ISSUE YOU A REFUND FOR THE ORIGINAL PRICE PAID ONCE THE ITEM IS RETURNED.