Black Dragon KATANA Japanese Samurai Sword Black high carbon steel blade very sharp
This Black Dragon KATANA is made of high carbon steel, the whole blade is heat treated and oil quenched, the black color on the blade is special treated, the black color can prevent the blade from rusting. Normally, the black color will not fade unless you re-polish the blade. The blade has long Hi (blood groove) on each side, This not only allows for a lighter blade and audible feedback when swung. but also can balance the blade to achieve optimal performance. the tsuba is a round blackened alloy tsuba with a dragon theme. The tsuka is made of hard wood and has red genuine samegawa ray skin with alloy dragon fuchi and dragon kashira as well as dragon menuki. The tsuka is double pegged with two bamboo mekugi pins. This is a sharpened, super, truly battle ready Samurai sword very suitable for iaido and kendo superior. it is also allows you to make a collection of realistic, yet beautiful samurai sword, or to present one to your friend. Don't miss such a chance!
Black Dragon KATANA Japanese Samurai Sword Black high carbon steel blade very sharp Features:
- HanBon Forge Handmade Katana
- Hand forged 1060 high carbon steel blade
- 12 steps hand polishing and sharping.
- Alloy tsuba features dragon design
- Black alloy dragon Fuchi / Kashira
- Black tsuka-ito and sageo
- Very Tight Hineri-maki wrap Handle
- Double Pinned Bamboo Mekugi(peg)
- Brass habaki and seppa
- Can take it apart for maintenance
- Can cut the bamboo trees(fresh),tatami or slice paper
- Comes with a free sword bag
NOTE: If you do not like the color or Mountings on this sword, please click HERE to choose different mountings.
Over Length: 40.9"
Blade Length: 27.7"