Samurai Japanese Wakizashi Sword Folded Steel + 1095 Steel Clay Tempered KOBUSE Blade Full Rayskin Saya
The Wakizashi is the result of a clay tempered (hardened) KOBUSE blade using folded steel and 1095 carbon steel. KOBUSE construction blade is made by the core steel and the outer steel, where the core steel is wrapped with the outer steel, the core steel is harder than the outer steel. It is fully sharpened edge blade. Two bamboo mekugi (pegs) secured the tang. Tsuka is hard wood wrapped by colorful ito and genuine white ray skin. The dragon tsuba (guard) is top quality brass, comes with matching Fuchi (Handle Collar) and Kashira (Handle Buttcap). Saya (scabbard) is wrapped by Full Genuine SAMEGAWA (ray skin). This sword can be used by advanced Tai Chi practitioners, Kung Fu stylists, or those who may want to test its cutting capabilities.
Samurai Japanese Wakizashi Sword Folded Steel+ 1095 Steel Clay Tempered KOBUSE Blade Full Rayskin Saya Features:
- HanBon Forge Handmade Japanese Wakizashi
- GYAKU-KOBUSE Blade Shape
- CHU-KISSAKI (medium length)
- Clay Tempered Folded Damascus Steel + 1095 Carbon Steel
- No HI (blood grooves)
- Brass Dragon Tsuba, fuchi, kashira, menuki
- Brass habaki (blade collar), seppa (spacer)
- Colorful tsuka-ito and genuine ray skin wrapped wooden handle
- Two bamboo mekugi (pegs) secure the tang
- Full Genuine SAMEGAWA (ray skin) Wrapped Saya (scabbard)
- Free SWORD BAG and CERTIFICATE
- This sword is sharpened to allow for cutting exercises
Overall Length: 30.7"
Nagasa Length: 19.7"
Handle Length: 8.1"
NOTE: If you do not like the color or Mountings on this sword, please click HERE to choose different mountings.
AS A SWORD MENUFACTURER, WE TAKE GREAT PRIDE IN THE QUALITY OF OUR SWORDS AND GUARANTEE YOU WILL BE SATISFIED WITH ANYTHING YOU PURCHASE AT HANBONFORGE.COM. IF FOR ANY REASON YOU ARE NOT COMPLETELY SATISFIED WITH YOUR PURCHASE, SEND IT BACK TO US. WE WILL BE HAPPY TO MAKE AN EXCHANGE OR ISSUE YOU A REFUND FOR THE ORIGINAL PRICE PAID ONCE THE ITEM IS RETURNED.