Japanese Samurai Sword 1.26" sori clay tempered blade Dragonfly theme fittings
This Katana swords is fully hand forged by Japanese forging method, the blade is made of 1095 high carbon steel, the whole blade was clay tempered which made the edge of the blade very hard. the fittings is made of brass, they are forged in dragonfly theme.
Japanese Samurai Sword Katana Features:
- 1095 high carbon steel clay tempered blade
- 1.26 inches SORI (curvature of the balde)
- Full Tang Blade secured by two bamboo meguki
- High Quality Brass Dragonfly theme koshirae
- Black genuine RAYSKIN (SAMEGAWA) wrapped by coffee ITO
- Black piano lacquered Saya (sheath) with thick sageo
- Comes with a slik sword bag
AS A SWORD MENUFACTURER, WE TAKE GREAT PRIDE IN THE QUALITY OF OUR SWORDS AND GUARANTEE YOU WILL BE SATISFIED WITH ANYTHING YOU PURCHASE AT HANBONFORGE.COM. IF FOR ANY REASON YOU ARE NOT COMPLETELY SATISFIED WITH YOUR PURCHASE, SEND IT BACK TO US. WE WILL BE HAPPY TO MAKE AN EXCHANGE OR ISSUE YOU A REFUND FOR THE ORIGINAL PRICE PAID ONCE THE ITEM IS RETURNED.