Japanese ninja sword black Blade Oil Quenched Full Tang traditional handmade
This Japanese sword Ninjato has been hand forged using the ancient method of sword making. Full hand forged, hand polished and hand sharpened. The black blade is made of 1060 high cartbon steel, it has been heat treated and oil quenched. This sword comes with full tang which greatly enhances the strength of the sword, and this blade has been hand polished with multiple grade sharpen stone by Japanese method, the black color on the surface of the blade is special treated, the black color can prevent the blade from rusting. Normally, the black color will not fade unless you re-polish the blade. Fine finished round iron tsuba with two copper seppas (spacer) securing. The wooden tsuka(handle) is tightly wrapped with red genuine Ray skin Samegawa and black synthetic silk Ito. Black high gloss finished saya(sheath) is made of hard wooden. Black synthetic sage-O has been tied around the bright copper Kurigaga (knob) of the scabbard. the Koiguchi has been hardened. It is a very good choice not only for dojo and iaido use, but also for gifts, display and collection.
Japanese samurai ninja sword black Blade Oil Quenched Full Tang traditional handmade features:
- HanBon Forge Handmade ninjato
- AISI 1060 high carbon steel blade
- Heated treated and oil quenched
- Full Tang Blade with double bamboo mekugi pins
- Red genuine SAMEGAWA (ray skin)
- Black synthetic silk Tsuka-ito and Sageo
- Very Tight Hineri-maki wrap Handle
- Blackened Iron tsuba (guard)
- Black high gloss finished SAYA (scarbbard)
- Red genuine ray skin samegawa
- one piece brass construction habaki
- Can be fully disassembled and assembled
- Comes with a free sword bag
NOTE: If you do not like the color or Mountings on this sword, please click HERE to choose different mountings.
Over Length: 40.9"
Blade Length: 27.7"