Training Iaido Sword Oil Quenched Full Tang Blade Japanese Samurai sword
This japanese samurai sword katana has been hand polished by hanbon forge. This katana is unsharp which is the best choice for Dojo student. The blade was made of 1060 high carbon steel, and it has been laminated in a Maru style. The whole blade was hardened by oil Quenched. The blade has long Hi on each side. This not only allows for a lighter blade and audible feedback when swung, but also can balance the blade to achieve optimal performance. This blade has been hand polished with multiple grade sharpen stone by Japanese method, which made the surface of the blade like a mirror, but the blade is not sharpened, the edge is not sharp. The tip of the blade is a Chu Kissaki (medium length). This blade comes with full tang. The fine finished Samurai design alloy tsuba(guard) with one piece brass habaki(blade collar). Two copper Seppas(spacer) secure the tsuba of the sword. The fuchi(sleeve) and kashira(buttcap) are also made of alloy. The Tsuka(handle) has black genuine samegawa ray skin with coffee synthetic silk ito which is tightly wrapped in hineri-maki method and with two bamboo mekugi pinned and two Samurai design menuki(ornament) decorated. The Saya(sheath) has been constructed from hard wood with black&red threadiness finished. The coffee color silk sageo tied over a wooden kurikata with brass shitodome. This sword is well-crafted and well-assembled, it is a good choice for Dojo students, gifts, and display.
Training Iaido Sword Oil Quenched Full Tang Blade Japanese Samurai Katana Features:
- HanBon Forge Handmade Katana sword
- Maru style laminated 1060 high carbon steel
- Heat treated and oil quenched blade
- Hand sharpened with multiple grade sharpen stone
- Full tang blade Iaido Sword
- Long HI on each side of the blade
- Fine finished Samurai design alloy tsuba(guard)
- Black genuine Ray skin Samegawa
- Coffee color synthetic silk tsuka-ito and sageo
- Two well made menuki on the tsuka(handle)
- Very Tight Hineri-maki wrap Handle
- Black and red threadiness finished saya(sheath)
- Double Pinned Bamboo Mekugi(peg)
- Brass habaki and Seppas
- Can be fully disassembled and assembled
- Comes with a free sword bag and certificate of authenticity.
NOTE: If you do not like the color or Mountings on this sword, please click HERE to choose different mountings.
Over Length: 41"
Blade Length: 27.7"
AS A SWORD MENUFACTURER, WE TAKE GREAT PRIDE IN THE QUALITY OF OUR SWORDS AND GUARANTEE YOU WILL BE SATISFIED WITH ANYTHING YOU PURCHASE AT HANBONFORGE.COM. IF FOR ANY REASON YOU ARE NOT COMPLETELY SATISFIED WITH YOUR PURCHASE, SEND IT BACK TO US. WE WILL BE HAPPY TO MAKE AN EXCHANGE OR ISSUE YOU A REFUND FOR THE ORIGINAL PRICE PAID ONCE THE ITEM IS RETURNED.