Japanese Sea Dragon KATANA Samurai Sword 1060 high cabon steel very sharp blade
This Japanese Sea Dragon KATANA Samurai Sword Features AISI 1060 high carbon steel blade. The whole blade was hardened by oil tempered. the blade is hand polished and hand sharpened by 12 steps which create the surface of the blade like a morrior. the blade has long Hi (blood groove) on each side, This not only allows for a lighter blade and audible feedback when swung. but also can balance the blade to achieve optimal performance. The tsuka has tight hinerimaki using black synthetic silk ito over blue genuine SAMEGAWA (ray skin) with double bamboo mekugi pegs. The menuki are dragon theme. the tsuba is a round blackened alloy tsuba with a sea dragon theme. The saya is done in a beautiful blue gloss finish going the whole length of the scabbard and the sageo is synthetic silk. This is a sharpened, super, truly battle ready Samurai sword very suitable for iaido and kendo superior.
Japanese Sea Dragon KATANA Samurai Sword Features:
- HanBon Forge Handmade Katana
- AISI 1060 carbon steel blade
- Heat treated and oil quenched
- 12 steps hand polishing and sharping
- Gloss blue SAYA scarbbard
- Sea Dragon theme tsuba
- Dragon theme fuchi , kashira and menuki
- Full Tang Blade and double pegged with bamboo mekugi pins
- Black tsuka-ito and Sageo
- Blue genuine SAMEGAWA (ray skin) inlay
- Can take it apart for maintenance
- Can cut the bamboo trees(fresh),tatami or slice paper
- suitable for iaido and kendo superior
- Comes with a free sword bag
Over Length: 40.9"
Blade Length: 27.7"
AS A SWORD MENUFACTURER, WE TAKE GREAT PRIDE IN THE QUALITY OF OUR SWORDS AND GUARANTEE YOU WILL BE SATISFIED WITH ANYTHING YOU PURCHASE AT HANBONFORGE.COM. IF FOR ANY REASON YOU ARE NOT COMPLETELY SATISFIED WITH YOUR PURCHASE, SEND IT BACK TO US. WE WILL BE HAPPY TO MAKE AN EXCHANGE OR ISSUE YOU A REFUND FOR THE ORIGINAL PRICE PAID ONCE THE ITEM IS RETURNED.