9260 Spring Steel Katana Samurai Japanese Sword Handmade No- Hi Blade Very Sharp
The blade of the katana has been constructed from 9260 spring steel with no bo hi and chu-kissaki. The blade comes full tang and sharp. The Habaki is a one piece brass construction over a copper Seppa. The Tsuba is constructed from fine finnished alloy in a beautiful wave design. The handle core is made of wood, with brown silk cord and black genuine rayskin tightly wrapped around the handle. The saya of the sword is wooden with a black high gloss finish and bull horn koiguchi. This sword is made to cut light to medium traditional targets.
9260 Spring Steel Katana Samurai Japanese Sword Handmade No- Hi Blade Very Sharp Features:
- HanBon Forge Handmade Katana
- 9260 spring steel full tang blade
- Hand polishing and hand sharping
- Full Tang Blade with 2 bamboo mekugi(pegs)
- Fine finished wave theme design alloy tsuba
- Brown synthetic silk tsuka-ito and sageo
- Black lacquered genuine SAMEGAWA (ray skin)
- Very Tight Hineri-maki wrap Handle
- Two wave design menuki on each side of the handle
- Black high gloss finished saya (sheath)
- Brass habaki and seppas
- Can be fully disassembled and assembled
- Can cut the bamboo trees (fresh),tatami or slice paper
- Include the Certificate of authenticity
Over Length: 41"
Blade Length: 27.7"