1095 high carbon steel katana - Japanese samurai dragon swords For Sale Handmade
This Katana sword is made of 1095 high carbon steel which inherits the hardness and the toughness of the Carbon Steel material. The Sword is intended to regular use and very frequent Dojo cuts. The tang is double pinned with bamboo mekugi. The handle core is made of hard wood, with genuine white samegawa ray skin and black silk cord tightly wrapped. The tsuba (guard) is made of fine finished alloy. The saya of the sword is hard wooden with a green high gloss finish and bull horn koiguchi. This sword is durable enough for tameshigiri, fresh bamboo, small tree, and slice paper.
1095 high carbon steel katana - Japanese samurai dragon swords For Sale Handmade Features:
- HanBon Forge Handmade Katana
- Full tang 1095 high carbon steel
- Wooden handle wrapped with genuine ray skin and black cord
- Green lacquer wooden scabbard tied with black sageo
- Two Bamboo Mekugi secure the tang of the sword
- Fine finished alloy tsuba, fittings
- Brass habaki and seppa
- Can be fully disassembled and assembled
- Include the Certificate of authenticity and a sword bag
Over Length: 41"
Blade Length: 27.7"
NOTE: If you do not like the color or Mountings on this sword, please click HERE to choose different mountings.
AS A SWORD MENUFACTURER, WE TAKE GREAT PRIDE IN THE QUALITY OF OUR SWORDS AND GUARANTEE YOU WILL BE SATISFIED WITH ANYTHING YOU PURCHASE AT HANBONFORGE.COM. IF FOR ANY REASON YOU ARE NOT COMPLETELY SATISFIED WITH YOUR PURCHASE, SEND IT BACK TO US. WE WILL BE HAPPY TO MAKE AN EXCHANGE OR ISSUE YOU A REFUND FOR THE ORIGINAL PRICE PAID ONCE THE ITEM IS RETURNED.